Pictures are worth a thousand words, and can give you a new perspective on things. The pictures on this page are some of the beautiful things I've seen and captured to keep forever

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A boring place it would be

Sometimes I get annoyed that people dont understand me, but then I remind myself that we are all different and we cant fully get each other, and thats okay.  In fact I love that we are all different, and that other people are not like me.  It reminds me of a poem I wrote when I was younger and still remember.  Short and sweet and too the point;

If the world were just like me,
a boring place it would be
but instead we are not the same;
a different tongue, a different name,
a different a race, a different face
If the world were just like me
a boring place it would be

the younger me had such a simpler mind.  Its kind of beautiful to think I could use my own advice 10 years later...