Pictures are worth a thousand words, and can give you a new perspective on things. The pictures on this page are some of the beautiful things I've seen and captured to keep forever

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The immensity of the fuck I do not give.

It's come to my attention recently all of the judgments that spiral around me day to day.  Seeing someone sitting alone at dinner, watching someone hula hoop by themselves barefoot in the middle of the green.  Watching someone skip to class and sing along to no music.  Starring at the tattoos on my server's arms instead of his face while he politely asks me what I want on my sandwich.  All of these people that I've seen have something in common...they don't give a fuck about what I think about them.  And for that I think very highly of them.  They truly march to the beat of their own drum, and never worry about missing a beat.  Furthermore I have decided that I am at my happiest when I have not a worry in the world about how people see me.  That is when I am most myself, and that is how I want people to know me.  And frankly I'm done wondering why others do things, I'm just going to accept them as they come.  So if you don't like the way I am or the way I do things.   I don't give a fuck.  :)